Call for Submissions:
- Eyelevel Galley Main Space Exhibitions
Deadline: October 31st, 2010.
- Eyelevel Gallery is seeking proposals for the 2011-2012 exhibition season in our main gallery space. We are interested in progressive forward-looking practices; the fruition of innovative ideas; inventive approaches to artistic production; and work based on an articulate theoretical and/or critical and/or poetic thesis. We encourage and facilitate the presentation of artists and artworks that have not been exhibited in this locale. We are enthusiastic about artists’ most recent endeavours and art forms that propel contemporary production and incite conversation.
- Eyelevel Gallery accepts proposals on an ongoing basis. Proposals are reviewed by a peer committee once a year and reviews for the upcoming programming year will be accepted until October 31, 2010. Eyelevel Gallery pays fees that meet CAR/FAC guidelines. Special projects may have other deadlines throughout the year. These will be updated on the website.
- Please include in your submissions:
-10-20 images or audio/visual samples on CD-Rom or DVD (please edit appropriately for viewing). Please note we will not review slides.
-current CV (maximum three pages)
-detailed exhibition proposal
-copies of catalogue texts or reviews (if relevant)
-a self addressed stamped envelope (for return of proposal)
Attention: no sticky labels on disks submitted please!
Please note that we do not accept email proposals for our main space.
- All submissions can be sent to:
Eyelevel Gallery – Programming Committee
c/o: Michael McCormack
2063 Gottingen Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
p: (902) 425 6412
For further information about Eyelevel Gallery, please visit www.eyelevelgallery.ca or contact
email@example.com or (902) 425 6412